– American Built with materials from around the world.
– Direct attach PU midsole
– Integrated PU heel cushion
– KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
– Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
– Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
– Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
– Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
– Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
– TPU stability shank
– Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.